Your Camp Needs You
Private support continues to be an ongoing need to help 4-H Memorial Camp meet it’s long-term programmatic goals.
The Camp currently needs funding to:
- Construct new bathhouse facilities to serve cabin units
- Construct new lodges to allow programming and group use year-around
- Remodel the dining hall so it can be used year around
- Purchase a new riding mower and larger tractor
- Redo camp roads and increase parking
- Install a new main gate to camp
How Can You Help?
Every dollar, big or small, makes a difference! Your financial support of the Illinois
4-H Memorial Camp is completely tax deductible as allowed by law.
Contributions may be mailed to:
University of Illinois Foundation
P.O. Box 3429
Champaign, IL 61826-3429
Checks should be made out to the University of Illinois Foundation. Please include “4-H Memorial Camp, 331665” in the memo line.
For more information, contact:
Illinois 4-H Foundation
203 Mumford Hall
1301 W. Gregory Drive
Urbana, IL 61801