There's lots of 4-H to see at the Illinois State Fair. Award-winning 4-H members display their general project work during four amazing days of the Illinois State Fair. Check out the 4-H members exhibiting in the state fair junior livestock show as they compete for grand champion honors in sheep, goats, swine, dairy, and beef. The Illinois State Fair Junior show welcomes people to the fair early to watch a full week of horse shows. There's never a dull moment during the Illinois State Fair
The best of the best is on display at the 4-H General Project Show of the Illinois State Fair. Find us in the Orr Building Aug. 14-16.
- 8:00 AM Project Drop Off at the Orr Building until 9:30 AM
- 9:30 AM Project Interviews until 4 PM
- 4:00 PM Projects Released
- 4:30 PM All Projects Must Be Picked Up
County Exhibit Days
- Friday, August 14: Bureau, Carroll, Champaign, Coles, Cumberland, DeWitt, Ford, Fulton, Henry, Iroquois, Jo Daviess, LaSalle, Lee, Macon, Marshall-Putnam, Mason, Mercer, Moultrie-Douglas, Peoria, Piatt, Rock Island, Shelby, Stark, Stephenson, Tazewell, Vermilion, Whiteside, Winnebago.
- Saturday, August 15: Christian, Clark, Clay, Cook, Crawford, DeKalb, DuPage, Edgar, Effingham, Fayette, Franklin, Jackson, Jasper, Jersey, Johnson, Kane, Kendall, Livingston, Logan, Macoupin, Massac, McLean, Menard, Montgomery, Ogle, Perry, Pulaski-Alexander, Randolph, Sangamon, Union, Williamson, Woodford
- Sunday, August 16: Adams, Bond, Boone, Brown, Calhoun, Cass, Clinton, Edwards, Gallatin, Greene, Grundy, Hamilton, Hancock, Henderson, Jefferson, Kankakee, Knox, Lake, Lawrence, Madison, Marion, McDonough, McHenry, Monroe, Morgan, Pike, Pope-Hardin, Richland, Saline, Schuyler, Scott, St. Clair, Wabash, Warren, Washington, Wayne, White, Will
Map of the Fairgrounds
Need directions? DOWNLOAD A MAP of the fairgrounds.
Aug 14, 2020 to Aug 16, 2020